So I am gearing up for what I hope is going to be a holiday weekend spent painting and we have discovered that in at least two rooms the house-dwellers that came before us made the decision to paint over a wallpaper border that goes around the entire room. Seriously!! I am now trying to figure out what to do to remedy the situation. Wallpaper removal is no fun when it does'nt have layers of paint over it. I am open to suggestions! I am also perplexed as to how we have lived in the house almost a month before noticing it and now every-time I enter the rooms with said wallpaper it really irritates me.
Other discoveries that I made this week:
Wrigley has random white hairs growing in the middle of her back
Andy has random hairs...just kidding
Corn pudding sounds weird, but tastes really good
Good, honest people still exist- someone returned my lost wallet to the hospital security guard and it had everything in it
Something I do not understand:
I had an interview at the hospital and I had to pay to park. I understand the purpose of paying to park at other areas around town, but is it really necessary at the hospital? I mean unless you are going to the hospital to give birth, there aren't too many other reasons that you really want to go to the hospital. I just hate to think that people who came to the hospital and the attached medical mall and already are facing whatever news the doctors had to give them or they are visiting sick friends and family and then for the icing on the cake they get to pay as they leave. It just doesn't make sense to me. They are already paying the physicians for goodness sake.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment